Events are a great way to educate a group and promote the importance of image, style and how we package and market ourselves. They can be fun yet send a strong message that can make a definite impact. Event topics may include:
- The importance of image in business
- Discovering ways of dressing with a style that is aligned with your desired personal brand and image
- Learning the most flattering ways to dress for various figure types
- Discovering ways to build your wardrobe so that it works for the various occasions of life
- Learning the current fashion trends and ways of incorporating them into your wardrobe while remaining classic and age-appropriate
Additional events include "Get Fabulous Events" - Lessons in Style & Makeup with Fashion Stylist Rachel Lefort & Makeup Artist Danica Jardien
The Denver Post: "Be stylish as you ring in the new year"
December 23, 2011
Please click to read the article where I was quoted about adding glamour for New Year's...
Nordstrom "Fall Into Fashion" Event
September 10, 2011
|Click to view the Denver Post Article|